Swimming & Aquatics
Royal Melbourne Country club offers members and their families access to a premier aquatic facility with a junior Chicagoland swim team, summer swim camp and swim lessons.
- Tuesday through Sunday 10:30 am to 8:00 pm.
- The pool will be closed if the temperature drops below 68 degrees.
- Pool opens Friday, May 24 through Labor Day Weekend.
- All members and guests must enter through the locker rooms in order to register.
- Registration includes sign-in and sign-out of all members and guests. This assists the pool staff in the event of an emergency phone call for a member or guest.
- Towels may be picked up and dropped off at the registration table. Plastic bags are available for taking wet items home.
- Private swim lessons are available Tuesdays through Saturdays for adults and children of all ages and abilities.
- Call the aquatics office at 847-913-8080, ext. 159 to sign up.
- A member family may bring up to two guests each day with a maximum of four guests each week.
- Pool guest fees: $9 per person per day ($14 per family maximum); children 12 and under are free.
- Each guest is allowed up to five visits per season and must be accompanied by a member.
- Guests purchasing items from the snack bar must charge them to the member’s account, and the member must sign the slip.
- Royal Melbourne offers a fun summer camp for children of all ages. Camp Royal is for children ages 4-12.
- Camps are open to children and grandchildren of members and members’ guests.
- Members, please login and go to the Camp section for more information.